Wednesday 7 March 2012

Boring old t-shirt

So I have this t-shirt with a camera on and I really liked it but I hated the sleeves as they irritated me as they went to my elbows and even worse it's long and to big for me (Don't get me wrong I like wearing stuff to big for me but it looks horrible) So I got the t-shirt from Select and I have never wore it till I decided to get cut it up and make it unique. I sadly dpn't have a picture for the before part but I have a top exactly the same just with a different design and in a different colour.

The first think I decided to do was get rif of those hideous sleeves so I cut them off in rough (It doesb't have to be neat we can sort this out later. I didn't want to cut off the bottom of the t-shirt incase I went wrong so instead I make sure I can wear it tucked in but you can cut it off to you're desirable length, maybe even a crop top if you're daring enough. So time to sort out those sleeves, after making it a little neater I still decided I didn't like it so I cut down the seem under the arm about 3-4" down and cut off the excess flaps. I'm still unsure about the nexk line, I haven't cut it yet but if I do I'm going to cut down about 2" in from the middle of the neck and then cut round  coming up to the shoulders. I may test this on the other top first as I don't like the top as much, I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment