Wednesday 7 March 2012

How to: Rhinestone shoes


Why not Add a bit of sparkle to your shoe closet


My prom was last year but here's an amazing thing you can do for yours. Do you want something different to wear on your feet, something no one else has well grab an old pair of heels or some new cheap ones and make them look a million dollars with some £1.50 rhinestones. 

After seeing Selena Gomez's shoes on her 'Who Says' music video I decided I had to have them shoes, so I looked everywhere for them and when I finally found a pair similar I nearly died when I saw the price! I think they where about £500, Yeah I can't afford that and I bet a lot of you can't either. So my idea was to create my own; all you need to do is order some rhinestones from eBay, get some PVA glue and a pair of stylish heels. I ordered about 2000 rhinestones costing me about £4-£5 all together, Got some dark blue heels as my dress was blue and started sticking them on one by one, I used 4mm rhinestones on the heel and filled in any gaps with 2mm rhinestones. I had loads left so I decided to do around the bottom at the front in 3mm rhinestones. I will post pictures tomorrow, I'm at my boyfriends house at the minute. With the left over rhinestones I did this to my wardrobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment