Wednesday 7 March 2012

OrangeCircleCo

I love Orange Circle, I bought my leopard print cross t-shirt from there. The designs are amazing, I want to buy more, next time I have money I will so be buying from them. They do both means and women’s t-shirts with hundreds of different designs to choose from. You also get to choose the colour of the t-shirt you want, how amazing is that? They also do tote bags and jumpers. Follow them on Twitter @OrangeCircleCo and/or Tumblr www.orangecircleclothing.tumblr.com don’t miss out, they’re so cheap and reliable. When my t0shirt first came it stank of vinegar this is normal because of the solution they out on the t-shirt so the print stays on, one wash and the smell is gone. The t-shirts themselves are really good quality material. The great thing is you can also make your own suggestions. Check out their websites where you will find a huge range of designs,you will not be sorry!  http://orangecircle.spreadshirt.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment